The Tunisian Crocheted Banda-Cowl is a simple and fun accessory perfect for those not too hot, not too cold days! This pattern utilizes both the Tunisian Knit & Purl stitches, giving it the look of knit with the ease of crochet.
At a glance:
- Skill Level: Intermediate (what does that mean?!?)
- Yarn: (1) skein; Hasa Mirasol Yarn in Shade 2214 or comparable worsted weight yarn
- Hook: Size H (5mm) Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Sizing is adjustable to fit specific length and/or circumference.
- Can be work folded over for a collared look.